Jiao ( Alex ) Huang DTCM R.Acu
Registered acupuncturist & DTCM in Canada
11 years clinic experience
Instructor in Traditional Chinese Medicine College.
1. Internal organ disorder: cough, allergy, palpitation, vertigo, fever, heart burning, nausea, fatigue, edema, abdominal bloating, tinnitus, intermittent urine etc.
2. Pain management: migraine, headache, shingles pain, joints pain, lumbago, fibromyalgia, after surgery etc.
3. Emotion relief: depression, anxiety, insomnia
4. Gynecology: irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea etc.
1. Inserting needles around four extremities such as wrists ankles hands feets: safe treatment
2. Thin and short needle, superficial needling( putting needles under skin but not into the muscles) : no needle pain or bearable needle pain
3. A few numbers needles: usually less than 10 needles
4. Effective treatment: can tell improvement within 1-2 times treatments
Process of treatment:
1. 1-1 and half hours/ time with sitting position or lying down position
2. To feel the pulse and see the tongue to know whether acupuncture can help or not before needling: like X-Ray, blood testing... to figure out the reason